WFO DMAX/HD 6" SAS Kit using Ford Superduty Axle (Radius Arm)
WFO DMAX SAS Kit - Ford Axle - 6" Radius
Call to order
This is our '01-'10 6" Radius Arm Duramax Straight Axle Swap Kit utilizing the '05-'12 Ford Superduty D60 axle from a F250-350. We like this axle because you can retain the factory ABS sensors and it has a great turning radius. Now includes a plug n play pigtail wiring harness to easily connect the Ford ABS wires to the Chevy ABS wires.
This is a complete kit for the front end only. Our 6" kit fits both Diesel and Gas 2500/3500 HD trucks and is designed to clear 37" tires with 10" travel coil overs. This will give you 5" of Up Travel and 5" of Down Travel from ride height.
Gas HD truck models may need to do an exhaust modification on the Driver's side for clearance.
This kit is designed to run the front factory Duramax driveshaft with our supplied conversion Ujoint and will generally push the front axle forward approximately 1" to help clear the tires in the fender well.
We sell core axles seperately and offer a machining process to convert the factory ford unit bearings to a 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern to reuse your current wheels. Give us a call for more information on this service.
Note: May NOT work with some after market Twin/Compound Turbo Chargers
MADE IN THE USA!
- Frame Plates
- Crossmember, black powder coated
- Pair of Shock Towers
- Universal Coil over reservoir mounts
- Coil over shock mounts for the axle side
- Bent Draglink
- Pitman Arm with hole tapered
- Ford Superduty Radius Arm Links (upper and lower), Raw Metal
- Metric bolts for the Ford Superduty Links on the axle side
- Track Bar brackets for the frame and axle end plus a new double bent Trackbar
- Conversion Ujoint for the front driveshaft, 1350 to 3R
- Stainless Steel Brake line kit for the front brakes
- ABS Pigtails to convert from Ford '05 axle to Chevy wiring harness.
Item added to your shopping cart.
Item added to your wishlist.